Throughout San Diego neighbors and friends are reaching out to help each other through this difficult time. Here are some lists of resources and opportunities to volunteer.
Change Begins with Me
San Diego County Democratic Party
(858) 218-6998 (call or text)
We All We Got SD
Other county/state resources
Behavioral Health Resources During the Time of COVID-19
- County of San Diego Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website with daily information updates.
- Behavioral Health Services (County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency) COVID-19 website which includes a compilation of resources about how to manage your mental health and cope during COVID-19:
- Live Well at Home website with resources for various age groups on ways to stay healthy during this period of social distancing and staying at home:
- The It’s Up to Us campaign with website is designed to empower San Diegans to talk openly about mental illness, recognize symptoms, utilize local resources and seek help. By raising awareness and providing access to local resources, the goals are to inspire wellness, reduce stigma and prevent suicide. It’s Up to Us to make a difference in the lives of San Diegans experiencing mental health challenges by offering support and providing opportunities.
- Access & Crisis Line: If you need support or are actively seeking services, please call the ACL at 1 (888) 724-7240, and an experienced counselor will provide you with a referral to meet your needs and help determine eligibility.
A CalFresh guide for immigrants
Here are answers to common questions we get about CalFresh and immigration. For questions about other public benefits, please consult legal aid. Website.