We have another exciting endorsement meeting on Monday April 16, at 7pm at Elijah’s Restaurant.
- SD County Board of supervisors District 5: Jacqueline Arsivaud Benjamin, Michelle Gomez
- Chula Vista School Board Seat 5: Kate Bishop, Eduardo Reyes
- San Diego Unified District C: Michael McQuary, friendly incumbent
- Southwestern Community College Seat 4: Leticia Cazares, J.C. Hurtado-Prater, Nicole Jones
- California Senate 38th: Jeff Griffith
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call us (619) 900-4751.
We’d also like to congratulate Ramla Sahid our VP External, and clubmember Michelle Krug who were both honored at the San Diego County Democratic Party Roosevelt Dinner on April 7th.
Monday March 19 – Social Time from 6:30pm, Club business at 7:00pm.
Members are encouraged to get together from 6:30pm just before the meeting starts.
Order dinner or a drink to sustain you, and the restaurant!
Elijah’s Restaurant, 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 (map).
- MTS routes 44, 60