We kick of the new year with a jam-packed meeting and a slew of endorsements.
2018 will see a major correction to the way San Diego County is run, and it starts with your endorsement vote for candidates you’ve been getting to know at our meetings last year. Dr. Doreen Mattingly, Chair of the Endorsement Committee, will run this part of the meeting.
- 36th State Senate District – Marggie Castellano
- 76th State Assembly District – Michelle Cassel Gomez, Tasha Boerner Horvath, Elizabeth Warren
- San Diego County Assessor/Recorder Clerk – Matt Strabone
- San Diego County District Attorney – Geneviéve Jones-Wright
- San Diego County Sheriff – Dave Myers
- San Diego County Board of Supervisors District 4 – Nathan Fletcher, Ken Malbrough, Omar Passons, Lori Saldaña
- San Diego Superior Court Judge – Matt Brower
We’ll be voting on amending our Bylaws to include an additional Vice President as an officer of the club.
We’ll be running our annual election of officers. Emily Bonner is chair of the nominating committee and if you’re interested in running to be an officer please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call us (619) 900-4751.
RSVP via our Facebook event page.
Monday January 15 – Social Time from 6:30pm, Club business at 7:00pm.
Members are encouraged to get together from 6:30pm just before the meeting starts.
Elijah’s Restaurant, 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 (map).
- MTS routes 44, 60